- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: solar hat
Morning, and still no mountains. Despite the cool weather, I perspire profusely during the day and change my shirt every lunch time. My solar hat, while causing the usual curiosity especially from the children, keeps my brow dry. When I … Continue reading