- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Redgate
The road turns the Ute into a rattletrap as I navigate the corrugations which bring me to the start of the Contos circuit. I remember as a child in Kenya when we drove to the coast for our annual holiday, my … Continue reading