- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: qualification
I didn’t feel nervous, I was fully prepared, I had rehearsed my words and even published them HERE. Although I have in the past successfully delivered talks without using notes, this time, just in case, I jotted down key words … Continue reading →