- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Phillipa Gregroy
What an interesting piece this is, by an author I have admired since meeting her on Authonomy several years ago! Please meet Margaret Callow, who has recently signed a multi-book deal for her historical novels with publisher Holland House Books. There … Continue reading →