- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: New York
Welcome to Scott Simon, a multi-talented musician who has dared to write books. I hope you enjoy his account of growing up in New York as much as I have. Thank you for inviting me to discuss setting in the writing … Continue reading →
I’ve caught him! A warm welcome to my virtual friend of many years, and faithful supporter and encourager of struggling authors. It is a privilege hosting master story-teller Tom Winton today, a man who writes with his pen dipped in his … Continue reading →