- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Nelson’s statue
Thank you to Richard Hardie for coming by with your astonishing expertise. What? Never been to Africa? You sure have missed out on life. But I’m very grateful for the tips and glimpses of the real you, revealed in our … Continue reading →