- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: marketing plan
Let’s face it, we writers want nothing more than to huddle down in our lonely corners and be creative. However, a supportive publisher can make such a difference to our lives. We know we have to move out of our comfort zone and shout amongst … Continue reading →