- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Larus
Kathy Sharp’s Isle of Larus is one of my favourite books – brimming with atmosphere and charm – and now she’s produced another one! I am delighted to host her on a very special day. A big thank you to … Continue reading →
I just can’t wait to read Kathy Sharp’s first novel, Isle of Larus, reputed to be “a lighthearted bit of whimsical fun.” Kathy is a fellow member of the diverse Crooked Cat community. “Thank you very much, Jane, I’m thrilled … Continue reading →