- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Holyrood House
It is a privilege to welcome award-winning author Margaret Skea as my guest today. She gives us a unique take on the subject of settings in her historical novels, so sit back and enjoy the journey. First of all, thank … Continue reading →