- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
- Four Species in Perfect Harmony
Tag Archives: Historical research
My guest today is the mysterious Cathie Dunn, alter ego of my amazing publisher. Although I learned not to classify my book as historical fiction, it is nonetheless African Historical fiction, and I learned the hard way what Cathie tells us … Continue reading →