- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: GSOH
Welcome Carol Hedges once again – this time for little bit of light flirtation. So I’m idling through the Guardian’s ‘Soulmates’ column, as you do because it has good adjectives, and I am struck by the number of ladies and … Continue reading →