- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Goodreads
I’m hosting a delightful not-so-new writer today. Kate Moretti, who has offered some honest insights into author expectations and self-commitments. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kate. 1. Kate – your book Thought I Knew You, was published nearly 18 … Continue reading →