- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
- Churches, a Museum and More Food
Tag Archives: Epiphony
It gives me great pleasure to welcome fellow Crooked Cat author Mark Patton once again to my place. This is such an interesting piece which describes Christmas through the Ages covered by his latest book, Omphalos. I enjoyed it greatly, and you can find … Continue reading →