- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Entente Cordiale
A warm welcome to Kim Walker today, who highlights the new dimension offered by our virtual world of today. Entente Cordiale – Or a friendly understanding, especially between nations. Politicians could learn a thing or two from authors and readers. … Continue reading →