- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Colorado River
Round the World Walkabout, Episode 10. We break camp in the Grand Canyon and head south-westwards on a hot tedious drive, hitting “Route 66” where for the first and only time, Manu is allowed to turn up the car radio and … Continue reading
ROUND THE WORLD WALKABOUT Diary Excerpts. Part 9. The Grand Canyon. 15th September, 2001 America is vast, and after a long tedious drive we reach the Grand Canyon. Perhaps I’ve seen too many awesome sights, or have looked at enough … Continue reading
ROUND THE WORLD WALKABOUT Diary Excerpts. Part 8. Canyonlands We broke camp and headed northwards, east, and then south to Moab – a long eight hour drive through varied scenery. Farms, rolling prairie, forest beginning to turn into autumn colours, … Continue reading