- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Christmas Eve
Galapagos Diaries 2. Christmas Eve – in the late morning we boat round Santiago Island to Bartolome. The seas are rough, and we sit grimly on deck most of the way, clinging on for dear life amid tumbled chairs and tables. Everyone suffers … Continue reading