- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Cerro Santa Ana
Saturday 31/12/04 Guayaquil is a facinating city. I spend four hours walking along the Malecon, a 3.5 kilometre concrete seafront promenade, artistically designed by a team of Oxford University landscape artists. Attractions include a Yacht Club, several monuments of local … Continue reading