- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: caracara
Ecuador 4. We are granted a lie-in on our first day at Misahualii (800ft above sea level), but I get up early to spot birds – plenty of calls, tantalising in the dense foliage. After breakfast Diego takes us on … Continue reading
Ecuador 2004 – part 3. We enter high altitude Cotopaxi Park through the back way driving between several alternative tracks, and are flagged down by anxious wardens who make us purchase tickets. We stop to walk round a glacial lagoon, Limpiopungo donning waterproof coats, … Continue reading