- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Brittany
Very many thanks for coming by today, Mark Patton, to delight us with your travelling reminiscences. Hello Jane, and thanks for hosting me today. I’ve been following your blog ever since we were first published by Crooked Cat (I think your first … Continue reading →
I love it when Ailsa Abraham invites herself onto my blog. The subject of magic attracts most people (and there is plenty of it in my book!). I was especially interested in this sentence: “Some people need to suffer to … Continue reading →