- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: Brighton Rock
I’m delighted to introduce another friend from Authonomy days – Polly Johnson. Her book, Stones, sticks in my mind as an unforgettable story, beautifully and sensitively written. You really must read it. Over to you, Polly to talk about the … Continue reading →