- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Biafra
Jeff Gardiner spent his early years in Nigeria, and like so many of Crooked Cat’s versatile authors, has written a second book. I cannot do better than leave it to him to illustrate his background story, where his missionary parents learned so … Continue reading →