- Christmas with a Difference
- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
Tag Archives: annorexia
I will always have a special feeling for authonomy authors, who helped my book, Breath of Africa on its bumpy way to publication over a year ago. An especially warm welcome to Tracey Scott-Townsend one of my generous ‘virtual’ friends, and author of The … Continue reading →