- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Annapurna
A bone-shaking bus ride takes us from Chitwan, north to the Gorkha Hill Resort, then a swift afternoon thunderstorm clears the air. We are greeted the following morning by beautiful mountain views (too far away for my modest camera). We … Continue reading