- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Turkey – Final Episode After three days in the hotel doing nothing but play bridge and read (thank heaven for my kindle), it was time for a trip to Perge; twenty euros each for 5 of us. Then it turned out the … Continue reading
ROUND THE WORLD WALKABOUT Diary Excerpts. Part 8. Canyonlands We broke camp and headed northwards, east, and then south to Moab – a long eight hour drive through varied scenery. Farms, rolling prairie, forest beginning to turn into autumn colours, … Continue reading