- A Whole Year has Passed
- Dear Friends
- A Happy Christmas!
- The Wilds of Tribal Scotland
- Exquisite Sounds
- “Diverse” Settings For Two Reasons
- New Book Release – Jane Bwye – “Going It Alone: A Beginner’s Guide To Starting Your Own Business” (Non-Fiction)
- Slow Burners and Book Reviews
- A Spirit of Place!
- The view from a country churchyard
Tag Archives: Nairobi
… But near enough. Maanzoni – twenty odd miles south of Nairobi – is a true haven. We sat on the verandah of Anthea’s weekend hideaway, enjoying the cool breeze. It is warm inside, where we went in the late … Continue reading
Or How a Beginner Tackled the Task of Producing a Book Trailer. It was a sort of spur of the moment effort, which ended up taking a whole day. The opening scene still graces my desktop – elephants catching a … Continue reading